Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahamcharya at the age of 50

Question
QUESTION: It is suggested that a person who chooses to be a householder should start practicing Brahmacharya at 34. My wife died when I was 49. what is suggested for me.

ANSWER: 1. Brahmacharya is to be striven for right from puberty and continued in marriage. That is the best course of action. Procreational sexuality within marriage, for a child, is not contrary to Brahmacharya. As soon as one gets done with producing an offspring within marriage, all energies can be focused on Brahmacharya to realize the self.

2. Take up honest and regular Sadhana (as suggested in past answers), with the complete set of Yogic techniques, with surrender and devotion to the Lord, to realize the self. There will never be a better time.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: As I've already crossed 50 before realizing the importance of Brahmacharya, after death of my wife, is there spiritual sadhana left for me in the remaining lifetime to ralise the Self or I've to wait for next birth.

Answer
There is neither the need nor the possibility of waiting. You are already inside the gates on the road to Sadhana, which will progress as it should, by HIS grace. Simply persevere and be blessed, doing that which is expected of you.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay