Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya, God & Identity

Question
sir,i have few questions:
1.For how many years you have been practicing brahmacharya?
2.Why and when you adopted this idea .
3.How you came to know about celibacy or brahmacharya .
4.What is the benefit of knowing myself i.e self realization.
5.what are the benefits you are getting after being celibate.
6.Have you ever seen god.How you can say that, you are answering our questions because HE is directing.You at least would have heard his voice?if not ,then i can also say that whatever question i am asking,it is His will.Then what is the difference between me and you.You are brahmachara while i'm not.Where is the difference.
7.Since my childhood i have been listening about rebirth and moksha.And i also know that the mere objective of brahmacharya (as told by yogi like you sir)is to attain moksha so that we can make ourself free from rebirth.Sir ,i am totally against this concept of moksha as it is illogical.
8.In your  answers i have seen that when people asked you about its benefits,you never gave straight forward answer .suppose if i ask this"sir,if i follow brahmacharya ,will I be able to remember whatever i read?"then your answer is "you should not think of benefits,you must be devoted to Lord.
9.Also it is said"if your wishes are not fulfilled  then there will be rebirth.so my wish is masterbation and if I am not fulfilling my wish than how can i attain moksha.This is contradiction.

Sorry sir ,for asking such crap and absurd question,but i hope that your answer will satisfy my curiosity.I have deep respect for you.

Answer
1. For now, it is not in divine will to proclaim the details of Sadhana which were carried out by the entity replying to this question.

2. The higher power decided to make this body & mind adopt the practice, just as it does all other things.

3. It was the same higher power, which initiated this entity to take up the practice of Brahmacharya to realize the self, just as it does with other entities. There was no other cause and no other reason. Everything is a part of IT's grand plan.

4. You assume yourself limited, as a separate individual, further to identification with the body, mind & the world. This causes constant unrest and dissatisfaction. You try to overcome this unease by applying your body and mind into the world, through the senses. A temporary satisfaction is achieved, soon to be replaced by more dissatisfaction and unrest. In the process, overall well being is gradually depleting, irreversibly. The cycle has become unending...

The reality is different. Your are unlimited. You are not the body or the Ego. Your true nature is that of infinity. You cannot be contained. It is this reason, which is the cause behind the unrest. That which is infinite and all pervading, whose very nature is freedom and boundlessness, which has no limitations, which is ever free, full of bliss, has become imprisoned within this body and mind. It is thinking itself to be the body and the Ego and is therefore constantly under pain.

To overcome this state of illusion, to overcome this wrong assumption, so you can be infinite and unlimited, ever free, ever happy, without any need, should you realize who you truly are. That is the only purpose of your existence, to realize your self.

5. The one who wanted this and that is gone; there is no one to receive benefit or reject loss...

6. Who see's? See where? Who is to answer? What sound from where there is only silence? Yes, this question is also HIS will, as is this answer.

There is no difference between you and me; the difference is an illusion concerning that which assumes the YOU and ME as being separate.

7. Who has been hearing about rebirth or Moksha? Who has this or some other objective? Who is it that is against Moksha? Who finds these things illogical? Find out the correct answer to this question.

8. The father tells the little child - "Fire burns". Can the father make the child realize the meaning of burning? It is not possible. That, the child realizes when it burns it's finger on a flame. That is when it realizes the real meaning of the burning sensation. Till then, the word 'Burning' is only another word to the child.

It is the same as regards all other things. Explanation only leads to knowledge. Explanation does not lead to realization. That, one has to realize by oneself, through direct experience. Matters concerning Brahmacharya or self-realization are no different. One can only educate others on the path to be followed and the means to be adopted. Nothing more can be done or should be done, if one wishes the other's welfare; if one wishes the other to 'Realize' things. That is attained only through direct experience.

Absorb the essence, meditate on it & apply the gained knowledge in real practice. The answers will become known by themselves. This is the correct approach. The aim here is to negate the one who has doubts, when he is knowledge himself. If all answers are provided by spoon feeding, when will the one being spoon fed disappear?

9. Who wants to masturbate? Find out the correct answer and then kill that entity. If properly found out, it will be known that the entity desiring masturbation is not the real 'You' but a superimposition, an assumption. 'Moksha' (liberation) is then automatic.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay