Celibacy/Abstinence/Supplements in diet

Question
QUESTION: Hello Sir,
This is the first time I have crossed 100 days of Bramhacharya. I thank your valuable guidance for this. However, I have become very thin because of change in diet. I have left onion, garlic and sugar.
Recently i went to a family marriage and everybody was asking why i became so thin.

I have no problem with my body posture but got fed up with everybody questioning this. Even in my office, people are asking If I'm all right or suffering from any disease.

Please suggest. Waiting for your answer.

ANSWER: 1. Small quantities of sugar in the diet does not pose a problem, neither does giving up onion or garlic lead to weight loss.

2.  The body can take time to adjust to a change in diet & lifestyle. As long as adequate and nutritious food, as suggested in past answers is eaten in a timely manner, there is no cause for worry. Continue with the Yogic lifestyle and Brahmacharya.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: Hello Sir,

The question may sound silly and I think I know the answer but still wanted to ask. Can I take multivitamins i.e Becosules else I feel weak and lack energy? My family is insisting for this.

Answer
1. Constant use of external supplements is not advisable. If necessary, it should be temporary.

2. The correct way is to lead a life of Yoga & Brahmacharya with moderate and nutritious food. That suffices.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay