Celibacy/Abstinence/Eating and brahmacharya

Since I practice this brahmacharya for 3 weeks or around, when I eat little I feel im full. I eat the same things al before but the quantity itself is half and little, maximum 2 meals a day with just water as liquid. Even though I still continue to eat meat but half the quantity of before. I eat at 12:00 pm and 5 p.m. If I eat as much as before I feel heavy with difficulty to breath.

So when someone practice brahmacharya he needs less food? WHat you think of the meals hours? No eating at morning and night.

The quantity of food necessary for sustenance becomes lesser as one gets established in the practice. For more details, go through past answers.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.