Celibacy/Abstinence/Eating and brahmacharya

Question
Since I practice this brahmacharya for 3 weeks or around, when I eat little I feel im full. I eat the same things al before but the quantity itself is half and little, maximum 2 meals a day with just water as liquid. Even though I still continue to eat meat but half the quantity of before. I eat at 12:00 pm and 5 p.m. If I eat as much as before I feel heavy with difficulty to breath.

So when someone practice brahmacharya he needs less food? WHat you think of the meals hours? No eating at morning and night.

Answer
The quantity of food necessary for sustenance becomes lesser as one gets established in the practice. For more details, go through past answers.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay