Celibacy/Abstinence/Nocturnal Emission from talking with girls

I have been practicing brahmacharya for nearly six months... I an successful too since I do yoga and pranayama, only thing is, nocturnal emission occurs to me if I talk or chat with girls... Is it abnormal? Us there anything I can do to rectify it? I want to follow perfect brahmacharya... But this nocturnal emission bothers me... Does speaking to girls weakens us from brahmacharya? Please shed your wisdom on this and kindly help me... Very grateful and thank you

1. This is an indication that the activity is being carried out for, or is leading to connecting with the concerned people in a sexual perspective.

2. A beginner Brahmachari should limit contact (be it verbal, or mental) with the opposite sex to necessity and not more. Such contact should be brief and to the point. Else, Brahmacharya fails.

Abstain from such activity and persevere with honest practice. The problem will resolve by itself.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.