Celibacy/Abstinence/To practice or not

Question
hello
I have been trying to keep my vow of brahmacharya for more than 1 year.I have had slips.Now my 12th board exam is approaching.There is a great pressure on me to perform to the expectation
so is it a right time to fight lust or should I resume my efforts after my exams.
for 10 days I have been keeping my vow however i do not feel that much love towards god as i used to have immediately after a break.
so how to improve my devotion?

Answer
1. If your efforts on your academic study are honest and sincere, there will be no time to lust. Where is the time for such activity or thought to the one who is committed to his study, with exams fast approaching?

2. Being honest in one's Dharma, with complete commitment, is itself devotion, when performed as a serivice to God. So focus on your studies completely. If your focus is genuine, you will not have the mind for any other thought and Brahmacharya occurs on its own.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay