Celibacy/Abstinence/Sexual thoughts in the morning

Question
Hello SIr,

I really have 2 very important question for me.

1-WHen I wake at morning but remain in bed let say 6 or 7 am, the sexual thoughts can appear very strong when you let them pass through the mind. For me this is the most dangerous moment of the day where I can fall. The rest of the day I have almost no strong impulse. I am 29. WHy?

2-I have the feeling that by just thinking of sex I could feel my energy being lost as my body was preparing itself for sex with semen production. Even if there is no ejaculation, the body start to feel trembling or nervous when sexual thoughts are supported by the will. The thoughts itself do not produce semen but yes the will in my opinion. Is there loss of energy just by thinking of sex? Why?

Thanks

Answer
1. If the secretions of the 'Pineal' gland produced in the body during the latter part of the night are not transmuted by early morning Sadhana, these flow down and activate sexual energy. Then there is eventually an expulsion which always debilitates the body & the mind.

One should wake up by 4.00 A.M and perform honest Sadhana if Brahmacharya is to be established.

2. When the mind is turned inwards towards the Atman (self), it assumes similar form and is full of strength, peace & bliss. Sexual fantasy is the effect of the mind being turned outwards, towards the 'Asat' (unreal), ignorance being its cause. The result is an expulsion of energy flowing outwards towards the unreal. Energy stored in the 'Sukshma sharira' (astral or subtle body) then starts to drain, resulting in weakness and an eventual break in the physical body as well.

It is the mind, which is nothing but flow of thoughts, that is responsible for producing or not producing semen. The mind turned inwards, towards the self, stops such production and mind turned outwards towards the unreal starts it.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay