Celibacy/Abstinence/Achieving Consistency

Question
Since a couple of months I have been failing practising brahmacharya. I would abstain for about 8 to 10 days and then again fail. This is happening with me since this two months. I want u to provide me certain tips. I masturbate once after 8 to 10 days then repent and then start once again. This cycle is continuing and thus I am not making any progressive changes within me. I want to live a life like Swami Vivekananda but fail due to lack if proper guidance and support. So I want u to guide me. And tell few things about how to extend the period to 12 years stepwise. Plz do motivate... Plzz .. I never quit by the way.. So plz help me achieve my divine dream...Plz

Answer
Apply all the suggested methods of Yogic transmutation & gradually increase the period to two weeks, then 20 days and so on. Mere abstinence is not of any use. What is required is proper transmutation of the vital force through the Yogic Sadhana.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay