Celibacy/Abstinence/Break in Brahmacharya

Question
QUESTION: hello! so yesterday early morning i saw a picture of a topless woman and kept revisiting it until eventually i had a pretty much involuntary orgasm/ejaculation without really touching. yesterday i couldnt eat much and today i have slept for almost 14 hours and have barely eaten anything.. i am feeling intense.. I know this will pass but, my mind keeps on filling with pornographic images all day today and i find that the more pornographic images fill my head the more i feel like i am on the verge of a major anxiety attack or something. what do i do now that my brain has filled up with all these pornographic images and there is all this pressure.. should i sit down and calmly masturbate to no thoughts or what? this is scaring me, i have been on a 3 month streak of almost full brahmacharya.

ANSWER: 1. Are you applying the complete set of suggested Yoga Sadhana ?

2. First put a complete stop to accessing stimulating material on the net.

3. Subject the body to moderate physical exercise, along with the Sadhana and meditate. Do not masturbate. Keep the mind busy with constructive work/activity. The situation will pass.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: i havent been doing any Yoga Saddhana and am trying my hardest to get a moderate exercise.. it is very hard for me right now because i am having trouble eating as well.. i eat mostly vegetarian but i just never have an appetite anymore... food doesnt taste good like it used too.. im in a pretty intense depression right now.. weird this is not like me.. before when i was on brahmacharya i was doing better than ever... back then i would meditate at least an hour every day some times up to 3 hrs.

Answer
Follow the suggested advise properly. There cannot be transmutation without Sadhana. Without Sadhana, it becomes mere abstinence (suppression) and forceful abstinence causes dangerous repercussions.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay