Celibacy/Abstinence/Carreer progress

Question
Hello Sir, I am trying to practice brahmacharya since 3 years but have not been able to cross more than 3 months at a stretch.  Currently i am on my 39th day and will try my best this time. Also, i am trying to follow other suggestions given in your answers.

I started working in office without much show off and concentrated only on my work. I also didn't ask for promotion etc as I thought my work will speak and I'll get whatever i deserve. Last few months were worse in my professional career. I didn't get my visa stamped from my company as I didn't insist on it and also i didn't get promotion in spite of working very hard. I know our job is to make effort and nothing else but sometime I think the word is so cruel that you won't get justice until you fight for it. Other people take you for granted.

As you have cleared all my doubts in the past answers, I had made up my mind to not ask any more question until i follow your advice and do some significant progress but I'm very much disturbed by the sequence of events. I consider you as my guru and have no one else to seek advice. Please help.

Answer
Persist in honest practice, with surrender to the Lord, without expectations. That which has to come will come, at the destined time.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay