Celibacy/Abstinence/The Clairs

Question
QUESTION: Beloved Dhananjay,

You are like the Trinity to us. Practicing quietness (quiescence) has helped my Clear Senses gift much so, as well as non-judgement. People catch onto my breathing while in another room. People observe my thoughts and problem solve based off of what I do.

I have come a long way in honing this gift thanks to your advice, but my agitation is in me because I want to know if people have the gift that I have. How can I tell or do I even want to know? Why not?

My gratitude,
Erik Messick

ANSWER: Who is oneself? Realize the answer to this truth by being internally quiet, then it will be known that what one terms 'others' is nothing more than a fragment of the Ego's imagination. All else is an illusion.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: Beloved Dhananjay,

I must query again. I believe that you're saying that there is a possibility that i'm schizophrenic paranoia. I know that I hear them. They're in people's breathing. I can even hear someone far away or my loved ones, at times, who live an hour's car drive away. I'll practice this though. Thank you. Are you saying that they are not there and that my conscience makes them up for me to hear? Or that my ego decides to hear them?

Sincerely,
Erik Messick

Answer
Based on the nature of one's past Samskara-s (impressions), the mind is made to go through various illusory experiences, under the force of the Ego. One should turn a blind eye to such experiences, which have no substance and hold on to the self through Sadhana. Nothing more is required.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay