Celibacy/Abstinence/Dealing with trouble

i just asked a question a little bit ago about my broken brahmacharya but i left out one thing... last night after the initial break i was having a strange sexual kind of dream and upon awakening it felt as if i was surrounded by entities that were trying to push me back into full blown pornography addiction.. is this true are there actual external entities pushing me towards that or are they just a manifestation of my own Samsaras that are trying to make my brain revert back to the old way... this is kind of scary i instantly started with Om Mani Padme Hum and trying to stay connected to higher energies in everyway possible even calling on jesus... this is an intense journey.. would it help to Sage and Cleanse my sleeping space?

1. The result of past Samskara-s manifests in different ways, through ones imagination. There is nothing more to it. Ignore and persist in Sadhana.

2. Yes, you may call on Jesus or chant "Soham".

The cleansing required is within and not without.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.