Celibacy/Abstinence/Dealing with trouble

Question
i just asked a question a little bit ago about my broken brahmacharya but i left out one thing... last night after the initial break i was having a strange sexual kind of dream and upon awakening it felt as if i was surrounded by entities that were trying to push me back into full blown pornography addiction.. is this true are there actual external entities pushing me towards that or are they just a manifestation of my own Samsaras that are trying to make my brain revert back to the old way... this is kind of scary i instantly started with Om Mani Padme Hum and trying to stay connected to higher energies in everyway possible even calling on jesus... this is an intense journey.. would it help to Sage and Cleanse my sleeping space?

Answer
1. The result of past Samskara-s manifests in different ways, through ones imagination. There is nothing more to it. Ignore and persist in Sadhana.

2. Yes, you may call on Jesus or chant "Soham".

The cleansing required is within and not without.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay