Celibacy/Abstinence/Food and Exercise

Question
Beloved Dhananjay,

Is there a period of digestive rest that my body needs before exercising after my full morning Yoga-schedule?

Thanks,
Erik Messick

Answer
1. A tall glass of water on waking up, followed by a glass of milk before Yoga and another milk beverage after the Sadhana is recommended. One can give a half an hour break after the morning Sadhana and eat breakfast.

2. One can sit in the sitting-leaning position for a while if a need for rest is felt. It is best to avoid sleep during daytime. Keeping the body & mind active (without sleep) during Sun up ensures deep, sound and interruption-free sleep at night, which confers health, strength & well being.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay