Celibacy/Abstinence/Guidance on the future

Question
Maharaj Prostration to the light dwells on you....
         Recently i started practising brhamacharya and progressing on my 20th day...sometimes i feel like i have the brain of swami viekandnda, i feel like i am dissolved while reading book , for the past two years i feel that there is always something inside me trying to say something and its saying me become a monk , i have no desire , nothing ,all i want to know my real nature in this birth, this time am not taking any decision or liking this monk life..thre is something inside me giving me a mental push ,i always want to be a loner , always meditating , reading only spiritual books ,my mind is fully filled in attaining freedom by this birth itself., i avoid friends , whatever i did with lastly drinking ,cinema , waste talks all seems to wear out from my consciouness, i avoid all of them, i told my parents that i cant be with them ,and live in this material world , i want quiet solitude place ..why is it happening so ? is it my previous karmas ? am not at all spirritual three years before...but last one year i am visiting himalyas,nepal many spiritual monastery..my friend who was with me throughout this spiritual journed ordained as monk in ramakrishna math,belur..but i cannot go there, am so much pulled towards the buddhas teaching and wants to be in the order of buddhist monk, and its easy for me to engage myself with buddhas noble paths..i believe that in my past life i died without realizing my nature , in this live its shaking me to practie sadhana  and be liberted...please advise

Answer
What is required is to merge the mind into the Atman (self) and hold on to that state of stillness. Then, whether one lives alone or with people, calls his path X or Y, does not matter, for all paths lead to that state alone.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay