Celibacy/Abstinence/List of things to do for Brahmacharya

Question
Hello Dhananjayji,

First of all I would like to thank you whole-heartedly for providing us insights into this wonderful journey of brahmacharya. I am 30 years old unmarried man and have given ways to my lust at several occasions in the past thus depriving myself of the great benefits of celibacy. I was able to observe physical abstinence for close to 75 days but felt very intense urge to masturbate last night, which I did. I now feel guilty and also am worrying whether I can follow brahmacharya as a lifestyle. This incident makes me feel like a loser and also make me think whether I can master my lust or not. You have mentioned in your previous mail that you need to practice brahmacharya by following various aspects and ask the seekers to go through the previous mails to understand these. It would be very kind of you and helpful if you can provide the links to the previous answers for readers to navigate easily and also can I have your contact no. I would like to speak to you and set my foot firm on this wonderful journey.

Once again, thank you so much for your insight and guidance.

Answer
All the past answers are to be gone through without exception. Brahmacharya is not a science which can be studied chapter wise, looking at the index. It requires reorienting one's life, with a change in attitude towards oneself and the world, through surrender to God.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay