Celibacy/Abstinence/Long hair & Beards

Question
Is it true that having long hair or facial hair enables one to
collect and store greater amounts of cosmic energy/prana/chi from the universe?

I ask because I've heard from many different religions and ancient times that growing a beard
or having long hair makes you a stronger human being, physically and mentally. & most hindu masters, kings, Vikings, Jesus, all had long beards.

I just wonder how legit this is. I have been practicing celibacy now and just now started letting my beard grow out and noticed an increase in my stamina was really good during my workouts & runs. This is so weird. Ive never felt like this before having a full beard. I nev never felt so masculine but more humble and calm at the same time.

I just need to know what your take on this is or experience.

Answer
Yes. The ability to retain the vital force is greater with uncut hair/beard. Details on the function and benefits of hair are available in past answers.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay