Celibacy/Abstinence/Managing Body Heat

Question
Dear Guruji, By the grace of the almighty, I have seen an increase in vitality in the spiritual, mental and physical facets of my existence further to maintaining celibacy and continence. However, when ever I put my self in the meditative state my prana surges upwards as expected, but recently the heat being generated is a little too 'intense'. So much so, that it throws me out of my meditative state. I have switched to cold showers but this is proving to be a short term solution. Your advice would be much appreciated.

With Humble Regard,
Sahil

Answer
Twice a week, soak the head overnight with coconut or olive oil and wash the same away in the morning. This will releive the body of excess heat.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay