Celibacy/Abstinence/What is the point of existence?

My humble greetings to you sir

I have lately been feeling miserable as i have failed to make any decent headway in the path of Brahmacharya, every time the semen leaves after i foolishly masturbate hell is manifested in every way possible into my life. So now my motivation is nigh non-existent, and i struggle with the most mundane of tasks. ( I have been trying seriously now for roughly a year at Brahmacharya, i cant seem to go much longer than a week, which is humiliating and deeply embarrassing for me to admit.)

I have tried to apply the lifestyle and practices you have mentioned in past answers, but i live in a very busy, crowded and noisy place, which means that it is almost impossible to mediate or practice the aforementioned lifestyle changes.

How can i remedy this?

Coming to my main question, what is the point of life/existence?

I am approaching this from a non-religious perspective, sir, you see I was raised as a Christian, but do not really follow it any more.

My path to Spirituality and subsequently Brahmacharya began when i had a realisation, I realised that God was all and i had a deep love for the Father (I personally refer to God as the 'Father') and then had a deep longing to be one with Him, and abandon all the false worldly distractions.   

Sadly this has faded over the roughly 1 year since i began or had the experience of desiring to dedicate my life wholly to God.
Now i am wondering what the point of this illusion is and how to get back to the blissful state.

Please, sir, can you offer advice and help to me so that i can get back to the correct path?

Thank you very much, i offer my humble gratitude.

1. To realize oneself as not being the one with objectives; to realize oneself as not being separate; to be complete and content in the self as the self; to be oneself as oneself, which is the self of all selves... irreversibly & forever is the purpose.

2. The path will be known, in the course of time, further to unfailing efforts.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.