Celibacy/Abstinence/Suffering from stress

Question
hope you are doing fine.i'm a 29 years male.i asked you some question before.
since january 2011 i have been trying to observe the vow of brahmacharya after reading your site .primarily i was experiencing too much energy within me and there was a glow or aura on my face. but now those aura and high level of energy has gone. i'm also doing some pranayama. i am an unmarried person and i don't find a suitable partner till now. sometime i suffer from stress and feel uncertainty.what to do?

Answer
Always apply the complete set of suggested Yoga Sadhaha, with the required practices for proper transmutation. Lack of proper Sadhana does not sublimate the sexuaL energy, which can have adverse reactions. The sign of proper transmutation is the development of a bright attitude, like that of a child, full of cheer.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay