Celibacy/Abstinence/A woman's heart

Hi Sir,

Swami Sivananda has mentioned that a woman's heart is unfathomable and impenetrable. What does this mean? He says in "Parables of Sivananda", "the impenetrable heart of a woman, that gives her love the magic of magnitude, without the least real substance in it!"

I see the words unfathomable and impenetrable oft used to describe the nature of love with a woman. What does this mean? I fail to understand what is meant by heart and what is meant by unfathomable and impenetrable....

Nonetheless, I do not care about love with a woman, and I want god and universal, cosmic love to develop within me but I am just curious. Perhaps it will allow me to reinforce Dispassion and Discrimination.

Since the nature of a woman is governed by Maya to a large extent, the statement has been used to describing the nature of Maya (cosmic illusion), whose nature is beyond logic & reason. To whom does Maya concern? The Ego, which one is not. Maya poses no trouble when one holds on to his true self (Atman).

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.