Celibacy/Abstinence/A woman's heart

Question
Hi Sir,

Swami Sivananda has mentioned that a woman's heart is unfathomable and impenetrable. What does this mean? He says in "Parables of Sivananda", "the impenetrable heart of a woman, that gives her love the magic of magnitude, without the least real substance in it!"

I see the words unfathomable and impenetrable oft used to describe the nature of love with a woman. What does this mean? I fail to understand what is meant by heart and what is meant by unfathomable and impenetrable....

Nonetheless, I do not care about love with a woman, and I want god and universal, cosmic love to develop within me but I am just curious. Perhaps it will allow me to reinforce Dispassion and Discrimination.

Answer
Since the nature of a woman is governed by Maya to a large extent, the statement has been used to describing the nature of Maya (cosmic illusion), whose nature is beyond logic & reason. To whom does Maya concern? The Ego, which one is not. Maya poses no trouble when one holds on to his true self (Atman).

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay