Celibacy/Abstinence/Disengaged mind

Question
I feel somewhat disengaged and depersonalized after sadhana in the evening. It's quite peaceful, but I have trouble with self-expression and being engaged or caring about conversation at a dinner table with recent acquaintances. Might this be due to meditation?

I ask this because I notice that I have quite a blank face after I meditate.

I am adhering to brahmacharya as recommended in every shape and fashion.

Can you explain why I feel this way?

Answer
It is normal to experience inner quiet and silence further to Sadhana, which gradually displaces the Ego. One should cultivate this inner silence, developing the thought free state, by holding on to the self. External interaction then gets limited to the extent required, to necessity & not more.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay