Celibacy/Abstinence/What to do with free time

I won't be working anytime soon, so I'm left with free time between the asana yoga sessions that are done twice daily.

Besides sleep, what can I work on throughout the day?

Should I focus on doing the asanas you provided in earlier answers all day? Will it speed up the process of getting to perform pranayama?

1. Yoga Sadhana is to be performed twice a day, at the suggested times.

2. One can perform any kind of constructive activity, at other times, as may be necessary, with the mind free from expectation, in a cheerful and happy manner.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.