Celibacy/Abstinence/Inclination for Music

Question
Hi Sir,

I wish to ask if someone is incline in music or art.

Does it mean that his chakra has/have open in a higher plane that enable creative expression to manifest.

I wish to ask if art/music or any creative pursuit has anything to do with Brahmacharya.

Best Regard
AL

Answer
1. Inclination towards a particular activity only means there are past Samskara-s (impressions) supporting such activity. The extent of blooming of a particular chakra may or may not be the case.

2. Through Brahmacharya, one has better vital force at his/her disposal, which may in turn be channelized towards constructive activity, efficiently.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay