Celibacy/Abstinence/Inclination for Music

Hi Sir,

I wish to ask if someone is incline in music or art.

Does it mean that his chakra has/have open in a higher plane that enable creative expression to manifest.

I wish to ask if art/music or any creative pursuit has anything to do with Brahmacharya.

Best Regard

1. Inclination towards a particular activity only means there are past Samskara-s (impressions) supporting such activity. The extent of blooming of a particular chakra may or may not be the case.

2. Through Brahmacharya, one has better vital force at his/her disposal, which may in turn be channelized towards constructive activity, efficiently.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.