Celibacy/Abstinence/Monastic sleeping pattern

Namaste sir,
i am in currently tenth day of my brahmacharya practice,this time i am practising it sincerely at physical and mentle level,but i have a fear that i can lose my semen in wet dream.
yesterday i was reading an article on wikihow titled as'how to stop wet dreams'in this article i like a method very much i want to repeat it below
''some monastics who abstain from sexual behaviour change their sleep pattern by sleeping only a few hours at a time and waking up frequently throughout the night to meditate or pray briefly before returning back to sleep,reducing the risk of involuntary ejaculation''
sir if this method is effective according to your view,if i can also apply it in my practice to prevent any risk of wet dream.

1. 'Nidra' (sleep) should always be sound, deep and uninterrupted. That which has interruption is not sleep. Lack of uninterrupted sleep will lead to ill health and a break in Sadhana. It is not that waking up often will prevent a wet dream, for wet dreams occur when the Jiva comes back into the Astral plane in Swapnavastha' (dream state) and never in 'Nidravastha' (sound sleep, where there is no perception of the 'I')

2. The cause of wet dreams is certain past Samskara-s and Vasana-s. Wet dreams stop, when, by ardent Sadhana, the aspirant burns these and becomes an Urdhvareta. Not before.

The right method is to take deep, uninterrupted sleep and wake up early in Brahmimuhurtham to apply Sadhana.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.