Celibacy/Abstinence/Signs of Ojas Sublimating

Hi Dhananjay,

It seems my words have a great deal of charisma. Ordinary people are quite magnetized and taken by my personality. It is said a sign of "Ojas" is powerful charisma, and powerful influence over worldly minds. However, it has only been 8 months of brahmacharaya. Are these signs of sublimation into Ojas?

1. Why are you concerned with with others think? This is the first sign that the Ego is being glorified, which always ends in a downfall.

2. That which comes, comes from HIM. Nothing comes from the 'you' (Ego) which is experiencing these things. So work at overcoming the false self first, not getting caught in the web of Maya.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.