Celibacy/Abstinence/Signs of Ojas Sublimating

Question
Hi Dhananjay,

It seems my words have a great deal of charisma. Ordinary people are quite magnetized and taken by my personality. It is said a sign of "Ojas" is powerful charisma, and powerful influence over worldly minds. However, it has only been 8 months of brahmacharaya. Are these signs of sublimation into Ojas?

Answer
1. Why are you concerned with with others think? This is the first sign that the Ego is being glorified, which always ends in a downfall.

2. That which comes, comes from HIM. Nothing comes from the 'you' (Ego) which is experiencing these things. So work at overcoming the false self first, not getting caught in the web of Maya.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay