Celibacy/Abstinence/State of bowels before evening Sadhana

Hello Sir

You suggested to have lunch atleast by 1 p.m followed by a banana or two.
I have been following this but what I noticed was that my lunch was digested & i had pressure in the evening before 5:30, I mean my stomach was clear before 5:30, so after being light I did sadhana in the evening.

My question to you is
1.Have you suggested banana for this purpose only I.e to clear stomach to do sadhna

2.Can I do nadi shodana and/or pranayama in the evening with a unclear stomach,
If I didn't ate banana?

1. The banana is a good digestive, which aids easy digestion and elimination. It is also a good source of energy & other nutrients.

2. One should do full Sadhana at the proper time. The bowels will clear themselves, when possible, when this much is done. One need not worry about their state, be they clear or unclear, or whether one has had a banana or not.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.