Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya and no thought state

Question
Hi dhananjay,
         I m 22 year old and practicing witnessing the breath meditation from last 1 and half year and from that i have got a calm,stress free state of mind and developed my awareness but i can't go to the NIRMALA STHITHI(no breath and no thought state) so i started practicing celibacy and from your information i m doing it fine. So i want to ask with a few more years of strict celibacy and meditation can that state be attainable with this technique.

Answer
The desire free mind, when merged into its source, the Atman (self), results in 'Nirvikalpam'. For that, the one who is exerting should himself cease. This occurs further to unbroken Sadhana, surrender to God and strict adherence to all the 8-Anga-s of Yoga.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay