Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya and no thought state

Hi dhananjay,
         I m 22 year old and practicing witnessing the breath meditation from last 1 and half year and from that i have got a calm,stress free state of mind and developed my awareness but i can't go to the NIRMALA STHITHI(no breath and no thought state) so i started practicing celibacy and from your information i m doing it fine. So i want to ask with a few more years of strict celibacy and meditation can that state be attainable with this technique.

The desire free mind, when merged into its source, the Atman (self), results in 'Nirvikalpam'. For that, the one who is exerting should himself cease. This occurs further to unbroken Sadhana, surrender to God and strict adherence to all the 8-Anga-s of Yoga.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.