Celibacy/Abstinence/Effects from Brahmacharya

Question
I am 24 year young guy faced lot of problems and resolved by past life regressions ( some emotional blockage removal ) and I have strong feelings on practicing brahmacharya since from past 6 years but I failed many times , I have couple of questions
1) brahmacharya benefits are psychological effects or really it benefit us to elevate in spirituality ??

2) after some days of ( 20 to 30 days ) of celibacy I feel I developed intuition and my meditation become stronger and I vibrate and rock too n fro in meditation , is this illusion or I am feeling reality ???

Thanks in advance

Answer
1. What is the meaning of real? One should first experience what is real. Brahmacharya takes one's self identification towards the Atman (self), which is the only truth. All else is unreal. That movement is itself spirituality.

2. Practice unbroken Brahmacharya with devotion to God for a few years, ignoring all these signs. That which is to be known will gradually be known.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay