Celibacy/Abstinence/Guidance and what to expect

Question
Good day, sir.

I think it's been roughly about a year and a half since I took to Brahmacharya, or celibacy in my case. Since that time, I've experienced several changes, some of them quite drastic. I feel my capacity to achieve has increased tenfold, and there have also been positive physical changes. However, I've also been dealing with a severe illness, which I am recovering from at the moment, thanks to the help of a herbalist I've been seeing for the last three months. If it hadn't been for you, I think I may have broken brahmacharya, not knowing what to expect in advance.

One has to hold a job in society. Although I dislike my current job, I've also been pursuing a vocation that I'm passionate about and also consider to be a noble occupation (writing). I see it as a means by which one can serve God. So many of my desires have fallen to the wayside during my practice of celibacy, except for the desire to write, which has been all-consuming.

There's also expectations from family and friends, who expect you to do certain things. I feel as my relationship with God grows, my relationship with others is of not much value. I don't have a specific question, but some guidance on what to do and what to expect from here on out would be much appreciated.

Answer
1. It is normal to go through bouts of illness during the first few years of Brahmacharya, when embedded toxins surface and vacate. He who holds on to unbroken Sadhana with surrender to God, overcomes all issues in the course of time.

2. One can pursue any constructive activity that one finds appealing. Adhere to proper transmutation as suggested earlier. Everything else will be taken care of, in the way it should be by the higher power.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay