Celibacy/Abstinence/Moksha-Eternal or not

Dear Sir,

I have a doubt for a long time regarding moksha or mukti..
1)We are all nothing but one Paramatma due to ignorance appear as separate one.My question is why do we appear separated from god at first when we were in a blissful state

2)If we attain moksha at some point of time will that be a permanent state or during the next cycle of creation our karma slate is cleaned and we are born again with another identity.

Sorry if my question appears silly..

1. To whom is the concept of separation? The answer to this query is arrived at when that one is negated.

2. Who attains Moksha? To whom do cycles & karma concern? Permanent to whom? Who is born and who dies? It is not the self which experiences these things. Hence the question does not exist.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.