Celibacy/Abstinence/Erratic work hours

Dear sir,

I have been doing pranayama+ (others), for the past couple of weeks.  I have been trying not to miss doing pranayama in the morning (wake up at 5:am) even if i had to sleep late. However, sometimes due to nature of my work, i have to travel in flight (4 to 5 hrs) and my arrival time would be around 2-3 am in the morning. In such cases i am wondering whether i can skip doing pranayama for 1 day or should i forcibly wake myself up in the morning and do. Frankly speaking i can push myself up and wake up in the morning, but i just wanted to know what is the better option for my overall well being and yogic point of view ( i travel around 2-3 times in a month)

If your feel fresh and capable of performing the Yogic practices after reaching home, you may do so, early in the morning. Else, rest for a while and perform the Yogic kriya-s at any one of the next four 'Sandhi Kala-s' (Before Sunrise, 12.00 Noon, just before Sunset, 12.00 midnight). One may however perform meditation at any time, with devotion to the Lord, to realize the self. The true aspirant always holds on to the self, with devotion to the Lord, playing his part cheerfully in the drama called life.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.