Celibacy/Abstinence/Inorganic Diet

Question
My diet consists mainly of fruits, vegetables, and milk. I hardly eat meat. My fruits, vegetables, and milk are all mainly inorganic. I have read articles, even ones claiming to be backed by Ayurveda that argue modern day fruits and vegetables are sprayed by a lot of pesticides and are grown unhealthily for the earth and for people to consume. They argue that if this is your main diet, then you will have hormone imbalances, deficiencies of sorts, etc. Can you give me any counsel on my diet? I currently live in the United States and get most of my food from Walmart and Ingles.

Answer
1. One has to sustain by making the best use of available food . It is impractical to go searching for that which may not be easily available, or is beyond one's reach.

2. Include grains such as wheat or corn, or their by products in the diet and take to a balanced diet which serves the nutritional requirements of the body. To the extent possible, avoid processed food.

Go through past answers as regards planning a Yogic diet.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay