Celibacy/Abstinence/Kundalini

Question
I would like to know for sure if I practice total brahmacharya unbrokenly, the sexual semen awake kundalini?

And in other books Ive read the sexual energy (which permit for the possibility of having sexual desires and thoughts) is itself a form of energy the kundalini can take in the physical plane, but not the pure kundalini which helps in spiritual advandcement. So then if I understand correctly when I dont cooperate with sexual desires when they appear, the kundalini remain pure and closer to the self. What is kundalini in your own words, and is kundalini the prana energy that link the spirit to the body?

Answer
The grace of the Lord is itself Kundalini and nothing else. When this grace manifests, energy which was restricted within the lower regions (in sexual or other gross forms), moves higher, leading to movement of consciousness closer to the self. This phenomenon is symbolically represented as Kundalini awakening.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay