Celibacy/Abstinence/Moksha in Buddhism and Hinduism

Question
QUESTION: how buddhist people get nirvana without surrendering to God?
they do not believe in god and i think to get moksha we must surrender to God

ANSWER: 1. Whether you call water as water or call it by some other name; whether it is a blind man drinking it or one with sight, does water not quench the thirst of all those who are thirsty? Who says God exists or does not exist? It is the perceiver, namely the Ego.

2. Just as there are different roads that lead to the same city, there are different paths to realize the truth. Belief in the Supreme Almighty is not necessary for all the paths. Even if one doesn't believe in God, one has to believe in himself, for no one can deny his own existence. If such an Atheist was to put honest efforts in knowing who he is, he too arrives at the truth, for one's self is itself the truth.

When the Ego is completely annulled through 'Gnyana' (realization of the truth), that which remains is pure consciousness. Whether one calls it God, Atman, or something else, or does not call it by any name is of no consequence. That which is... is. It is always in Nirvana, always unaffected and always in 'Moksha'(liberation).

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: thank you so much for your answer...
i also believe that i am not body ... some people say that these genes are responsible for this & that so some people get angry easily .... these hormones are responsible for that so that Mr. X do this and that etc. .... so if my body is controlled by these chemicals and structure of genes or dna then i don't think that i must be responsible for any thing.... according to that theory every thing is pre-planned ... if this is pre planned then we can make a system to know past and future by taking every vibration,  no. of atoms etc. of universe at but then i again think that at the the time of big bang these things were planned and i get an answer from myself  that .... "NO these buildings ,roads cant be planned at the time of big bang" so i think that i am not body because i can take my decisions .....

and i also believe that god exist... because whenever i asked form god that if you exist then show me a path so that i can find you... and he showed me that path...and once i wished something and he gave me instantly which was impossible ... so i believe in god also....

but i asked question about believing in god because yama and niyama says us to believing in god.... if we are not good in following one of yama and niyama can we find god or that bliss?

Answer
'Ishwara Pranidhana' (surrender to God) is an option, a path to realize the self, and not mandatory. One who seeks the truth need not believe in anything. All that is required is honest perseverance to know oneself, to know who one truly is. When this is correctly realized, only one truth remains, call it God or by whatever name one may.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay