Celibacy/Abstinence/Non-dualism & worship

Question
namaste sir,
i want to practice non-dualism but i have great devotion for lord shiva.sir please show me the path.if i have to stop my devotion to lord shiva to practice non-dualism.

Answer
Devotion to Lord Shiva, or any other God, does not in any way become an impediment to non-dualism. Whichever God be the object of worship, all worship goes to the Supreme alone, for there is nothing outside of HIM. Keep this in mind and worship the God of your choice, with love & devotion, with the sole objective of realizing the self.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay