Celibacy/Abstinence/Non-dualism & worship

namaste sir,
i want to practice non-dualism but i have great devotion for lord shiva.sir please show me the path.if i have to stop my devotion to lord shiva to practice non-dualism.

Devotion to Lord Shiva, or any other God, does not in any way become an impediment to non-dualism. Whichever God be the object of worship, all worship goes to the Supreme alone, for there is nothing outside of HIM. Keep this in mind and worship the God of your choice, with love & devotion, with the sole objective of realizing the self.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.