Celibacy/Abstinence/Overcoming the effects of masturbation

Question
Hi Sir,

I am very glad to contact you. I am a victim of Over-Masturbation. I've had very severe symptoms and by grace of God I am able to overcome a greater part of it by medications and Sadhana.

Still my shattered nervous system is recovering and my brain and mind are not functioning at their best. I am a strict practitioner of Brahmacharya last several years. But still, when I feel very well rejuvenated after some 15 20 days of Brahmacharya there comes uncontrollable wet dream that shatters off all my saved energy and happiness. Thus again I am starved of vital energies and thus still suffer from symptoms of Masturbation. I would be grateful if you can suggest me some Yogic practices that I could add to my existing Sadhana. Currently I am doing Sadhana of Anulom Vilom, Kapalabhati Pranayams, Vajroli mudra and Moola bandha along with breathing observing meditation for one hour everyday.

Also please suggest me very strong Ayurvedic medication that I can use for complete recovery by rejuvenating my nerves, brain and all parts of my affected body...Please guide..

OM..

Nirmal.

Answer
Slowly go through all the past answers and apply the complete suggested schedule of 'Ashtanga Yoga Sadhana' for Brahmacharya and self-realization, starting with Asana, culminating in Samadhi. This is the best medicine.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay