Celibacy/Abstinence/Sexual feelings during meditation

Question
My dear brother Dhananjay thank you very much for your valuable service.You learn me many things,once again i have question....

During my deep meditation i feel sudden sexual attack for 1\2 or for 1 minute whiteout any sexual thought or image, i really do not understand it because during meditation we try to union with God so why this feeling??? if possible explain in detail....

Thank you

Answer
1. Till the old Samakara-s (impressions) & Vasana-s (tendencies) stored in the 'Karana Sharira' (causal body), blocking Enlightenment are not fully eradicated, they can surface at any point of time, including during meditation. This is because the Karana Sharira covers the Atman (self), as Maya, and has to be pierced while attempting meditation.

2. Ignore such incidents and focus only on God/Atman. Perseverance and surrender to God are the methods to sustain meditation.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay