Celibacy/Abstinence/Sexual feelings during meditation

My dear brother Dhananjay thank you very much for your valuable service.You learn me many things,once again i have question....

During my deep meditation i feel sudden sexual attack for 1\2 or for 1 minute whiteout any sexual thought or image, i really do not understand it because during meditation we try to union with God so why this feeling??? if possible explain in detail....

Thank you

1. Till the old Samakara-s (impressions) & Vasana-s (tendencies) stored in the 'Karana Sharira' (causal body), blocking Enlightenment are not fully eradicated, they can surface at any point of time, including during meditation. This is because the Karana Sharira covers the Atman (self), as Maya, and has to be pierced while attempting meditation.

2. Ignore such incidents and focus only on God/Atman. Perseverance and surrender to God are the methods to sustain meditation.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.