Celibacy/Abstinence/Vision of God

Question
namaste sir,
i am a great devotee of lord shiva.i want a vision of lord shiva  as clearly as i saw other persons around me.
Q.1- If the vision is possible,then how?

Q.2- last month just after doing masturbation in night i had a dream in which swami vivekanand was hugging me and saying"please ,bath daily". What does this dream indicate?

I like swami vivekanand very much and always talk about him.

Answer
1. When you succeed in flawless performance of Yoga Sadhana to realize the self, with devotion to the Supreme, in the form of Lord Siva; when Brahmacharya becomes natural and effortless, having merged in the Love for the Lord; when you reach the stage where the Ego will no longer exist and is completely merged in pure consciousness, you will experience Lord Siva.

2. "Realize yourself as pure consciousness and let go of the assumption, of being the one, who wants to masturbate". That is real bathing. It is possible only in the ocean of pure consciousness (Atman).

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay