Celibacy/Abstinence/What to do?

Question
respected sir,
I am an engineering student.i stopped masterbating for 93 days.and again masterbated as I was sleep deprived,exhausted and my expression were not serious.one thing happened along with my combined efforts I was able to check my anger.but I went through your question site and many other websites I found that without yoga it is worthless.so I again masterbated.also I have problem that I live in hostel shared by 4 student so it almost impractical to wake up in brahmamuharat or do yoga.so please suggest me what should I do..should I stop thinking about celibacy " I kmow celibacy is vast" !sir suggest me I am confused.

Answer
1. Masturbation is extremely harmful to both the body & mind. It generates harmful karma that debilitates the very system. First stop the activity.

2. What does one do when his life is in danger? Will he say - "I live in a hostel, so I cannot save my life"? The urge for Brahmacharya should be much more than the urge for life. Just as one does whatever possible to save one's life at the time of peril, one should be prepared to do anything to achieve Brahmacharya to realize the self. Great benefits come only further to great sacrifices and not without.

By losing one's life, one only loses the body. By succumbing to a life of lust, one loses his body, mind and connection with the soul. He goes far away from his own self and there can never be well being to the one who has moved away from his Atman (self), under the grip of Maya (illusion). Any amount of name, fame or money cannot give happiness & well being if one does not reside in the self. Much unwanted karma gets generated, ending in pain & sorrow. Liberation from the painful existence called Samsara becomes impossible.

It is only by the grace of the Lord that one gets to know about the gem called 'Brahmacharya' to realize the self, and is then given the mind to practice it. Only a Jiva which has striven in this direction in previous existences is given such a mind. The Lord has shown you that Supreme path, that great path which is matchless, which has no other equal, which even the celestial Deva-s (deities) aspire to follow. It is not shown to all. Will you let go of this opportunity and fail the Lord? What is there in this world which can equal residence in absolute Brahmacharya? There is nothing which can even come close to it, for the world is an unreal illusion, while Brahmacharya, which is nothing but residence in the self is the absolute truth.

Wake up at Brahmimuhurtham, find an open space outside the hostel, or at a temple, or on the terrace, or any other suitable place and perform the complete set of Yogic practices to realize the self with devotion to God. Maintain a Yogic state of mind through the day, with purity, surrendering all actions as a service to God & content with what comes by HIS grace. If your efforts are honest, unfailing and absolute, the Lord will solve everything for you and ensure that suitable conditions are provided for further progress.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay