Celibacy/Abstinence/Achieving meditation

Question
question: I recently quit masterbation. I broke up with my girlfriend a couple wks ago, I started masterbating and then I stopped. I want to be able/willing to participate in another relationship in the future with bad images in my head.

I have sometimes tried meditation in the past but I did not try to really give it a shot. I mean I would do it a little here and there but nothing consistent. I was advised to use medidation as an outlet for the build up sexual energy.

Any recommendations with using meditation? or, specifically using it for controling the urges?

Hopefully I made some sense.

Thanks for your time

Mike

Answer
1. Meditation, which is merging the mind into the self, and the final stage of Yoga, cannot be achieved all of a sudden.

2. The preceeding 7 Anga-s of Yoga are to be reasonably perfected as a preliminary foundation.

Incorporate a life of Yoga with the related lifestyle first. Meditation then becomes reachable.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay