Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya and Hormones

Question
Namaste,

Having been practising Brahmacharya for a few months now, I feel my body to be undergoing a second teenage. Having had a disastrous teenage life of porn and masturbation never had acne before or other teenage illnesses; although this was the case- somehow god has been kind to me since the vow of brahmacharya in erasing out sexual thoughts.

I notice that I have started getting difficult- spots (Acne) on the face and on my upper back after all these months of celibacy. I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

I now seem to be sleeping longer and finding it hard to get up very early in the morning which wasn't true in teenage.

I am required in my job to have good appearance to carry on with my worldly-duties and this acne is bothering me.

Will cold-water showers help( I live in England) Will urine-therapy help? Is there anyway to achieve a clear face with fair complexion so that I am able to carry on in the job I do?

Answer
1. Acne is not connected to the practice.

2. More sleep further to abstinence is an indication that transmutation is incomplete. This makes energy stagnate in the lower levels, thereby leading to lethargy & stupor. The true Brahmachari needs lesser sleep and is ever active. Apply the suggested methods thoroughly.

3. Practice Brahmacharya as described earlier. The acne will go if it is destined to.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay