Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya and psychic powers

first off i want to thank you for the beautiful answers you are giving people
in need of guidance, i bow to you for doing your divine duty. Your answers are pure and very authentic as from experience and i truly appreciate them.

So my question is how can psychic powers be achieved? I am only 20 days in brahmacharya but already i feel internally more into myself at home.
Do psychic powers come of their own? levitation, breath retention under water, moving objects with mind, etc.

thank you for answer. I only seek these things for my private self and not to make a show of them but to enjoy them for what they are.

thank you.

1. The aim of Brahmacharya is to dissolve & eternally vacate the one who wants these powers.

2. When he who wants them is gone, that which remains is the Atman (self) or pure consciousness. That state is what is termed self-realization/liberation.

So first realize the self. You may then decide about powers.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.