Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya and psychic powers

Question
first off i want to thank you for the beautiful answers you are giving people
in need of guidance, i bow to you for doing your divine duty. Your answers are pure and very authentic as from experience and i truly appreciate them.

So my question is how can psychic powers be achieved? I am only 20 days in brahmacharya but already i feel internally more into myself at home.
Do psychic powers come of their own? levitation, breath retention under water, moving objects with mind, etc.

thank you for answer. I only seek these things for my private self and not to make a show of them but to enjoy them for what they are.

thank you.

Answer
1. The aim of Brahmacharya is to dissolve & eternally vacate the one who wants these powers.

2. When he who wants them is gone, that which remains is the Atman (self) or pure consciousness. That state is what is termed self-realization/liberation.

So first realize the self. You may then decide about powers.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay