Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya/Static Electrcity/Bioelectricity

QUESTION: This might sound ridiculous or it might be a great question for you. But I think you already
know where I'm going here :)

I'd really like to be educated on the difference between what a Man becomes practicing cultivating
celibacy, Brahmacharya, semen retention for long periods of time & a what they call in greek mythology, Demigods?

They depict Demigods in greek mythology as having all keen & sharp senses, stronger & faster than a mere mortal. They are naturally divine & powerful.

A brahmachari becomes powerful through the practice of celibacy as it is said.

So I wanted your input on comparing & contrasting the two.

ANSWER: 1. Through honest Brahmacharya to realize the self, the aspirant first becomes a man of virtue, then a divine human, then the equivalent of a demigod, later a celestial deity in rank and finally merges into the Supreme Almighty itself, no different from it, although residing in the physical body throughout, till the exhaustion of that karma which supports the presence of the physical vehicle. This entire journey can span over many lifetimes or a single lifetime, based on the speed of advancement, which in turn depends on one's past actions & the will of the Lord.

2. In reality, one's Atman (self) is always one with the universal Supreme, no different from it. All these transgressions are only in the realm of Maya (illusion), concerning the Ego/world. Therefore, the wise Yogi ignores all these promotions, ranks and their accompanying powers & settles for nothing less than realizing his self, one with the Godhead, for that is what the self really is. That is the only truth; nothing else is.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: Hey I just wanted to thank you for your insight and knowledge on my earlier
questions!. You may or may not remember me but I used to ask you many questions
in the past!. & I'm amazed & glad you're still answering questions!.

My new question I've been seeking insight on is if abstaining from sex (brahmacharya)
causes a build up of static electricity within the human body. You know, when you shock someone
by accident with just your finger or shock yourself just by touching the Tv or something metal.

1. Is this static electricity within the human body from brahmacharya practice?

2. Is static electricity a sign of high energy levels?

3. Is this a result from an  increase in our  bioelectricity? (Energy Body)

1. Electricity is also a form of energy and static is another from of Prana.

2. Not necessarily.

3. Static is energy in one form and need not be connected to the practice. It only means that the person has the tendency for such build up. It is not in any way connected with one's level of consciousness.

ॐ तत् सत्

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.