Dear Guruji,

1) Yesterday I had an unconscious wet dream at around 11pm. I soon realised it had occurred and went to wash up. The reasons I can attribute this to is:
a) Irritation leading to internal and eventually outward anger.
b) Fried food, tea, garlic and sweet food consumption
c) The last two days there was no physical activity (demotivation occurred after A above)
d) I had woken up on two occasions with involuntary sexual dreams without  physiological response or even much mental involvement, which I immediately displaced.
Do you think all four points fed failure?

2) After the wet dream, I again (!) woke up to D above and did the same defence action. But today morning, I lost my temper not realising what I did; it was as if I was not in control. This has led me to consume fried food and tea because I am sure another wet dream will occur further to deviation, no matter how much effort I put in here onwards. What is the point of putting in any more effort if all the bliss will evaporate anyway? Meditation was no fun today.

Let it take a few months, years or lifetimes. One should not give in or give up, till the state of Brahmacharya becomes effortless, permanent and natural. Persevere undauntedly; HIS grace then dawns by itself.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.