Celibacy/Abstinence/Distraction in practice

namaste sir,i am much thankful to your sincere guidance provided to me in recent past
sir,i am in second weak of my brahmacharya practice. I have to mention my some events of my past life so you could familiar to my situation.
I am from lower middle class family earlier living in my village and now living in kanpur city to complete my studies i have recently completed my class 12 examination. Last year i shifted to a new rented room which was much nearer to my school. A girl is living just in front of my house. She called me ' bhaiya' ,but i think that she has some other feeling for me in heart ,when i was out in balcony she constantly glances at me, she always try to remain as much as close to mee. She is recently visiting my room in order to help her in studies. I am also getting attracted to her. I feel and think about her lot during day and night , it is creating hindrance in my brahmacharya practice. So my question are as follows.
Q.1-sir what should i do?
Q.2- if i should stop speaking to her.
Q.3- sir if she want to lure me or it is only friendship.
Q.4- what should i do in these matters when girls try to have intimacy with me.
Q.5- if brahmachari should not speak to any girl.
Please answer as soon as possible.

Stop all unnecessary contact, be it verbal, visual or physical proximity and cut all ties of familiarity. Let there be no interaction henceforth. The implementation should be complete.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.