Celibacy/Abstinence/Gita & Meditation

Hello Sir,

Can you please suggest which book should I read to understand Gita. I have "God Talks with Arjuna" suggested by you in the past answers. Actually I'm looking for a book in Hindi as I can read and understand hindi much faster.

I'm practicing Aasnas and pranayama daily in the morning (at 8AM as I work in late shifts) but unable to practice meditation. I tried third eye meditation but I feel very tired after doing this. It seems I'm not doing it correctly. Can you please suggest the best way to learn meditation? Should I learn it from any good teacher or join any organization. I stay in Bangalore.

1. Try: http://hinduebooks.blogspot.in/2009/05/srimad-bhagavad-gita-sadhak-sanjivani.htm

2. Continue with the practice of Asana, Bandha, Nadi Shodhana & Pranayama as described earlier. Then sit quiet in Padmasana with no other thought for a few minutes. No thought or want should be entertained in the mind, trying for a complete void. Do this with surrender to the Supreme. In the course of time, meditation will occur all by itself.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.