Celibacy/Abstinence/Gita & Meditation

Question
Hello Sir,

Can you please suggest which book should I read to understand Gita. I have "God Talks with Arjuna" suggested by you in the past answers. Actually I'm looking for a book in Hindi as I can read and understand hindi much faster.

I'm practicing Aasnas and pranayama daily in the morning (at 8AM as I work in late shifts) but unable to practice meditation. I tried third eye meditation but I feel very tired after doing this. It seems I'm not doing it correctly. Can you please suggest the best way to learn meditation? Should I learn it from any good teacher or join any organization. I stay in Bangalore.

Thanks.

Answer
1. Try: http://hinduebooks.blogspot.in/2009/05/srimad-bhagavad-gita-sadhak-sanjivani.htm

2. Continue with the practice of Asana, Bandha, Nadi Shodhana & Pranayama as described earlier. Then sit quiet in Padmasana with no other thought for a few minutes. No thought or want should be entertained in the mind, trying for a complete void. Do this with surrender to the Supreme. In the course of time, meditation will occur all by itself.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay