Celibacy/Abstinence/Mantra for the Brahmachari

Namaste sir, I have been interacting with your good self and reading ur articles quite often and I really feel good to have your knowlegde and experience helping me and others, the questions are many times small and answers are very large and explanatory, I thanks for ur efforts, I understand that every has to make his efforts, I want to ask about mantras ie what mantras to chant in general, eg bij mantras, other basic mantras and where to concentrate, any good book or site for mantras for reference, I know that mantras carry energy but its a vast topic and I want ur guidance as basic level, may be for others who are beginners, , thanks and regards

"Soham" (split as Saha+Aham - meaning "I am HE") is the greatest, yet the easiest mantra. There is none greater or more powerful. Surrender the Ego and chant this mantra mentally at all times, with 'So' in inhalation and 'Ham' in exhalation, with devotion to the Almighty. It is called as the 'Hansa' mantra, for it denotes the union of the Jiva (individual) with the Supreme, on negating the Ego. Nothing more is required to the one who practices a life of Yoga & unbroken Brahmacharya with the sole aim of self-realization.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.