Celibacy/Abstinence/A spiritual experience

Question
Hello,
I would like to ask you two very private question to know to know your opinion about two things that happened to me during and after meditation. It was at night when i was meditating on the third eye with the technique hindus call trataka with eyes closed, and suddenly I felt my field of vision complete in a white screen and my body felt like it was aspired upward so strongly i become scared about this in one second and left my meditation. My skin become as like under anestesia. This was during meditation. The second thing happened some days after it was like a wheel or like a globe rotating and orange in colour that moved in front of me when walking for some time and then dissapeared. As the Sun Very flashy thing and almost 3D. What those thing represent or mean? I ask you because I think you know spirituality and you are very advandced in this. Thanks.

Answer
'Pranothaana' (upward movement of Prana along the spinal column) occurs during meditation. During the initial stages of practice, this Pranic movement can manifest in the form of visions or experiences at the body & mind level. There is not the least need for fear. However, one should not get caught with such happenings and must remain fixed in the practice to realize the self alone, for all these are distractions.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay