Celibacy/Abstinence/Confusion about religion

Question
Good afternoon, Since my birth, specially in childhood, teen years and early 20ths I went to catholic church with my family and so learn about Christ and past church saints, going to mass and learning prayers. Now im not religious. But since the time I can think more precisely I started to have some doubts about that. In my cultural religion there is no teaching at all about brahmacharya per se, the teachings are mere society rules as everybody knows like believe in Christ, not killing, not stealing, love the neighbours, but in reality nothing really deep or life changing.
What is the necessity to assist to religious places in that case if the person dont meditate or dont practice brahmacharya? Why some religions teach brahmacharya and others dont? Isnt practicing religion in that way like living in ignorance about the reality?

Answer
Verses from the Holy Bible, advocating Brahmacharya:

"Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

--Corinthians 6:18-20

"For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

--Matthew 19:12

1. All religions advocate Brahmacharya, which is nothing but glorifying the Lord, by merging one's Ego into HIM (who resides as the pure self within). This process is itself meditation. There is not such a religion, in the true sense, which does not advocate the above, call the religion by what name one may, or not call it by any name at all.

There is only one Lord, one truth and hence only one religion. The path used to reach the Lord is that religion, and there are as many paths as there are people and hence there appear as many religions, which all lead to HIM alone.

2. Practice that which HE makes you do, with devotion, love and surrender to HIM, whatever be the path. That itself is the greatest religion.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay