Celibacy/Abstinence/Decision?

Question
Respected Sir,
     I request your guidance on the following decision. I am a first year engineering student. I have been trying to follow the path shown by you of yoga and brahmacharya to realize the Self.  I would be getting a  summer vacation of two and half months . I have two options to utilize this summer. One would be to spend around 40 days at my college campus and do some elective academic project with professor .  Another would be to go to some spiritual camp or Vedanta learning  camp in some ashrama of Ramakrishna math  . Since first year summers are mostly free and an academic project  would not lead to much learning , so have been advised by professor to do some work of ones choice in summer.  In my last winter vacations also I had asked you how to utilize time but this time I have about three months and there would be lot of time in between the regular practice of yogic practices in morning and evening.  Please suggest  some direction which would be best  for  growth towards goal of realization.
Thank you

Answer
Keep the mind free from thoughts, in constant inner meditation on the self, whatever be the nature of external activity or circumstances, remaining neutral & silent, with unbroken Sadhana. That itself is the greatest meditation.

Then, that which is destined to happen will happen smoothly, as per divine will, be it in the college campus or elsewhere. Accept it happily. All activities which the Lord makes the body and mind go through are for realization and nothing else. Such a Yogi need not even plan on what to do; everything is taken care of. The Lord takes as much responsibility as one transfers on HIM.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay